Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 - Thought Repository

Thursday, April 9, 2009

First Post!

View Comments

Tag

Welcome! This blog will help traffic all my thoughts and work done on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 platform. I've found the community to be infinitely useful in providing creative solutions to augment CRM 4.0 and plan to jot down some of the tips and tricks I've learned along the way.

blog comments powered by Disqus

About Me

Henry Bow
I'm a programmer living in sunny Orange Country, California. Since the beginning of 2008, I've been developing on the MS Dynamics CRM 4.0 platform. This blog will help me jot down some of the tips and neat features I've developed along the way while giving me a chance to dabble into the curious world of analytics and SEO.

Please let me know if I can help with your CRM needs.
hbow27@gmail.com

Feed Rss

Subscribe to new posts via e-mail

Recent Posts